Thursday, July 27, 2017

Week 7: Goal Settings & Learning Management System


            Assalammualaikum! As we all know, this week is the last week for Interim before we start our exam. Awh 😢 but, it's okay tho. So, for this week we learnt about goal settings by Mdm. Noor Amira Syazwani binti Abd Rahman. Okay, what is goal? Well, this goal is not related to football. At all. Goal is the object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result. I'm pretty sure that everyone has a goal in life. Something that they want to achieve in their life. 

              Everyone has to have a goal, something that they want in their life. Therefore, there are also ways to achieve it. We can achieve it by setting up goal first. Goal setting involves the development of an action plan designed to motivate and guide a person or group toward a goal. A goal must be;


             Characteristics of goals;
  • Self-chosen
  • Moderately challenging
  • Realistic
  • Measurable
  • Specific
  • Finite (having limits and bounds)
  • Positive
            As for me, my academic goal is to achieve 4-flats in every semester, while my personal goal are to have a really nice job with 5-digits salary. I also want to buy a big house and live with my parents in there. But of course, in order to achieve what we want, we also have to faced some obstacles. And my biggest obstacles is being lazy. I really need to get rid that habit of mine in order to achieve my goal. Therefore, supports from lecturers, friends, family and my dearest parents are really important to me as they are my sources of strength. 

            So, I need to work hard to achieve my goal and never let anything negative to crush my dreams. That's it for today. Goodbye 😀

    

No comments:

Post a Comment